ATTENTION: EFFECTIVE 9/21/23 - due to a shortage of milk at Mill-King, customers are temorarily limited to no more than 2 gallons.
Raw Milk from the Mill King Dairy. Requirements:
Order by 11 AM on Tuesday. Pick up is after 10 AM on Thursday. It may be picked up through the weekend.
1. You MUST order by 11 AM Tuesday.
2. The Co-OP is required to submit a list of names of those people pre-ordering to the dairy
3. RAW MILK will be delivered to the Co-Op for pick up.
4. RAW MILK cannot be sold to the general public in our refrigerated case.
5. IF the raw milk is NOT pre-ordered, we cannot sell it to you.
Keep raw milk in the coldest spot of your refrigerator. It is not recommended to store it in the door of your refrigerator.
NOTE: At this time, raw milk is available for pick-up only at Central City Co-Op.