Raw milk from 4 E Farm. This milk is raw and has not been pasteurized.
Order by 11 AM on Tuesday. Pick up is after 4 PM on Thursday. It may be picked up through the weekend.
1. You MUST order by 11 AM Tuesday.
2. The Co-OP is required to submit a list of names of those people pre-ordering to the dairy
3. RAW MILK will be delivered to the Co-Op for pick up.
4. RAW MILK cannot be sold to the general public in our refrigerated case.
5. IF the raw milk is NOT pre-ordered, we cannot sell it to you.
6. IF you do not pick up your milk by the following Tuesday, it will be disposed of and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Keep raw milk in the coldest spot of your refrigerator. It is not recommended to store it in the door of your refrigerator.
NOTE: At this time, raw milk is available for pick-up only at Central City Co-Op.
By purchasing raw milk via this platform, you are agreeing that you are buying and consuming raw milk at your own risk. Raw milk could potentially contain bacteria that could make you sick. You agree that you will hold harmless Central City Co-Op and any of its partners.
The Texas Department of State Health Services requires licensed Raw for Retail dairies to have their milk sampled on a quarterly basis for pathogenic bacteria and for the presence of antibiotics in the milk. If either of these are found present in milk intended for sale as Grade "A" Retail Raw, the dairyman's product will be immediately detained and not available for public sale.