ATTENTION: EFFECTIVE 9/21/23 - due to a shortage of milk at Mill-King, customers are temorarily limited to no more than 2 gallons. Additionally, the price of the milk has increased from 9.00 to 10.00. We are sorry for the inconvenience of these changes.
Raw Milk from the Mill King Dairy. There are some very specific requirements for us to offer it.
1. ALL RAW MILK MUST be PRE-ORDERED. MILK MUST BE ORDERED BY TUESDAYS AT 11 AM. Any orders after that time are not guaranteed.
2. The Co-OP is required to submit a list of names of those people pre-ordering to the dairy
3. RAW MILK will be delivered to the Co-Op for pick up.
4. RAW MILK cannot be sold to the general public in our refrigerated case.
5. IF the raw milk is NOT pre-ordered, we cannot sell it to you.
Keep raw milk in the coldest spot of your refrigerator. It is not recommended to store it in the door of your refrigerator.
NOTE: At this time, raw milk is available for pick-up only at Central City Co-Op.
Raw milk comes from the Miller family's Holstein, Brown Swiss and Jersey cows. While the farm does not test for high A2 protein, the herd is made up of cows that have a higher A2 protein level. The raw milk contains no preservatives, additives, hormones, or water. Mill King Cows are grass-fed and supplemented with non-gmo forage.
Disclaimer: Consumers should educated themselves about raw milk and its nutritional benefits. Raw Milk is an unpasturized product and could contain harmful bacteria. The Central City Co-Op, nor its employees, nor farmers nor purveyors, can be held responsible for any food borne illness caused by raw milk.