ROASTED ZUCCHINI, MUSHROOMS, AND ONIONSMarch 30, 2022
Servings: 2-4 Difficulty: easy
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise & sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 -3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese if preferred
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to mix well.
- Coat an 11×13-inch roasting pan or the bottom of a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread vegetable mixture over the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir the vegetables and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes, until they are tender and nicely browned.
- Serve hot.
Tags: Mushroom, Olive Oil, Onion, Salt, Zucchini, Spring, Summer