A share is a portion of the week’s local organic/sustainable harvest from our farmer partners. These shares are a mix of vegetables and fruit from a variety of our micro, small, and larger farmers and growers. The produce will vary each week based on what the farms are growing and occasionally, we add in some grains, dried fruit, etc. to make a complete recipe along with a recipe card.
Mixed shares typically have:
- 90% locally grown produce
- 10% nationally grown, certified organic produce
- The local produce comes from a variety of organic/sustainable growers
- The share contains a couple of pieces of fruit
This is a medium:
- MEDIUM – provides about a week’s worth of veggies for a household of about 2 adults and 1-2 children (depending on ages and appetites).
Click here to see what’s in the share this week.